On Sunday, October 2, 2022 we celebrate The Feast of Saint Francis at All Saints Church with our annual Blessing of the Animals! All creatures great and small — photos or even a stuffed animal — are invited to join in the festive opening procession through the Church and then adjourn to the outdoor worship service on the quad lawn which concludes with blessings of all. Please arrive no later than 9:45 am if you would like to participate in the procession through the church.
Sally Howard will preach at both services: 7:30 am in the chapel and 10:00 am in the main church. At 10:00 am Canterbury Choir offers Cantar! by Althouse. Whoever you are and wherever you find yourself in the animal kingdom there is a place for you here this Sunday as we celebrate the joy of being All Saints Church together — and the work of being beacons of God’s love, justice and compassion in a world in desperate need of all of the above!
Family Hour is on hiatus this week!
Our Online Coffee Hour is also on hiatus this week.
Streaming at 7:30 is offered on Zoom, and at 10:00 am is offered on our website’s live stream page, our Facebook page and our YouTube channel. Check out our live streaming page to download service leaflets and take part in our action of the week.
For in-person worship, our guiding principle remains to follow common sense risk reduction guidance for as long as we remain in a declared public health pandemic, so to keep our community safe and well, our in-person worship guidelines include:
- Masks are still strongly recommended indoors on the All Saints campus, but they are now optional.
- Masks are optional outdoors.
- Both outdoor and indoor seating is available for services and communion will be served in both locations.
- Our expectation is that those entering the church will be vaccinated (if vaccination is available to them)
- Those who choose to be unvaccinated are requested to participate online.
- Those seated indoors are asked to maintain social distance between individuals/households.
- If we reach seating capacity in the church, ushers will guide you to alternative seating areas.
- We ask you not to enter if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever over 100.4°F or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat , congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or if you have had contact in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19.